Tournament Name DELRAY BEACH INTERNATIONAL TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
REVISED 01/02/2007
Location: DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA, USA
Dates: JANUARY 28 – FEBRUARY 4, 2007
Prize Money: US$ 416,000 (US$ 391,000)
Draw / ID:  32 DRAW ROUND ROBIN / # 2007-499
TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
SITE:

DELRAY BEACH TENNIS CENTER
201 WEST ATLANTIC AVENUE
DELRAY BEACH, FL 33444

SURFACE: HARD (PLEXIPAVE)
BALL: PENN  ATP
PRIZE MONEY: US DOLLARS
WEB SITE: 
 
SIGN-IN: SINGLES QUALIFYING SIGN-IN: FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 7:00-9:00 P.M. IN THE SUPERVISOR’S OFFICE ON-SITE. DOUBLES SIGN-IN DEADLINE, SATURDAY, JANUARY 27 AT 6:00 PM ON-SITE.
 
SCHEDULE: MAIN DRAW WILL BE MADE FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, ON-SITE, TIME TBD..
DAILY PLAY BEGINS SUNDAY AT 11: 00 AM, MONDAY – FRIDAY AT 11:00 AM AND 5:30 PM, SATURDAY AT 1:00 PM AND 7:00 PM, SUNDAY AT 12:00 PM. IN THE EVENT THE SINGLES FINAL IS CANCELLED, THE TOURNAMENT ELECTS TO HOST A SINGLES EXHIBITION.



ATP POINTS & PRIZE MONEY BREAKDOWN
 
Winner 
Finalist 
SF 
QF 
R/16 
RR Win

RR Part*

MDE Part MDE Win Q Q3
Race Points 35 24 15 8 N.A. 4 N.A. N.A. 2 1  
Entry Points 175 120 75 40 N.A. 20 N.A. N.A. 10 5  
Singles $ 61.850 31.500 15.750 7.000 N.A. 2.000 4.450 3.150   - 500
Doubles $ 20.250 11.550 6.700 3.400 2.000            

*If a player does not play BOTH of his RR matches, he will receive 65% of the prize money with the remaining 35% going to his replacement.

2007 ENTRY DEADLINE: 18 DECEMBER
2006 SINGLES QUALIFYING CUT OFF: 427
2006 DOUBLES MAIN DRAW CUT-OFF: 264